THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS NOW CLOSED
Here at CiteAb we’re looking for a graduate in biological sciences or chemistry to join our team and manage some of our key data products.
Job title: Data product manager (Biological Sciences or Chemistry)
Salary: Competitive (Based on qualifications and experience)
Hours: Full Time. Part time and flexible working also considered
Contract Type: Permanent
Advert placed on: 15th of March 2017
Interviews: TBC, early April
This is an opportunity to join CiteAb, a market leading life science data company based in Bath (UK). CiteAb specialises in generating insight from scientific publications and since launching in 2013 has fast become one of the most influential voices within the life science community. CiteAb data is used daily by tens of thousands of scientists who work in the world’s leading academic institutions, pharmaceutical companies and reagent suppliers.
If you want to join our small, highly ambitious team and help us continue to define CiteAb as the world’s leading life science data company, you’ll need to be comfortable:
- Taking ownership of a range of data products and driving their improvement
- Working to improve data quality for your products
- Liaising with reagent suppliers to understand their requirements
- Producing high quality life science reagent market datasets using CiteAb data
- Working closely with other members of the CiteAb team
- Have enthusiasm, an eye for detail and the motivation to help us produce data products of the highest possible quality
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to explain complicated data to others
- Be quick to grasp concepts and understand a diverse range of data requirements
- Have a degree (or equivalent experience) which is most likely to be in the life sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Immunology or related degrees) or in Chemistry, although candidates with other degrees and relevant experience will be actively considered
- Have the ability to work as a key part of a small team and interact with our friends and tech partners.
- A good understanding of research antibodies and other research reagents.
- Confident with using a wide range of computer programs and with handling data in spreadsheets.
- The post would suit a recent graduate as full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Competitive salary
- 4.5 day week (for a full salary) – we don’t work Friday afternoons
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Work from a great office based in the heart of the beautiful city of Bath
- A MacBook and cinema screen to work with
- Opportunity for part time and/or flexible working
- Opportunities to attend relevant events and conferences, as well as other training
- A variety of team social events
- Please note, as this role is based at our offices in central Bath we’re not accepting applications for remote working.
To apply, please send us an email including a recent CV, a covering letter and the details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information simply drop us an email.
** Categorically no agencies / recruiters **