Biologist wanted to join our team!
Here at CiteAb we’re looking for a graduate with a bioscience or related degree to join our team and manage some of our key data products.
Job title: Data product manager (Bioscience)
Salary: Competitive (Based on qualifications and experience)
Hours: Full time, but part time and flexible working also considered
Contract Type: Permanent
Advert placed on: Thursday the 7th of January.
Closes: 12 noon on Monday the 1st of February.
Expected interview date: Wednesday the 10th or Thursday the 11th of February.
This is an opportunity to join CiteAb, a market leading life science data company based in Bath (UK). CiteAb provides data that accelerates scientific progress by helping scientists from the world’s top universities, pharmaceutical companies and life science reagent suppliers.
If you want to join our small, highly ambitious team and help us continue to define CiteAb as the world’s leading life science data company, you’ll need to be comfortable taking on a demanding role that gives you ownership and responsibility for delivering one or more of our key data products.
- Have enthusiasm, motivation and an eye for detail to help us produce data products of the highest possible quality
- Be organised and methodical when working with data
- Understand how antibodies and other life science reagents are used
- Have the ability to work closely with team members and our partners in life science reagent companies
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain complicated data products to others
- Have a degree (or equivalent experience) which is most likely to be in the life sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Immunology or related subject areas), although candidates with other degrees and relevant experience will be actively considered
- Extensive experience of working with large datasets and/or working in a research laboratory
- Ability to drive improvements to our existing products and contribute to the development of innovative new products
- Spoken and written Mandarin
The post would suit a recent graduate as full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Competitive salary
- 4.5 day week (for a full salary) – we don’t work Friday afternoons
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Private health care
- Work from a great office based in the heart of the beautiful city of Bath
- Opportunity for part time and/or flexible working
- Opportunities to travel to meet our partners and attend life science conferences, especially in the USA
- A variety of team social events
Please note, while we are currently working from home, we expect that we will return to the office at least part time and so we’re not accepting applications for fully remote working.
Categorically no agencies / recruiters.