Calling all of our readers who work in the plant science field – Agrisera has launched a new tool to ensure you never miss out on an opportunity to keep up with the latest thinking and network with peers.
Plantae now has a global events calendar focused on conferences, scientific meetings, webinars and other events of interest to the plant science community around the world.
Users can search and filter to find events that are suitable for them, and event organisers can submit details about their own meetings to share with the rest of the community.
The calendar also has a widget available allowing third party websites to embed it – if you’re interested in featuring Plantae-listed events on your website contact email@example.com to get it set up.
Here is a small taste of events coming up in the next week:
- Leibniz Plant Biochemistry Symposium, Germany, 23rd – 24th May
- 13th International Society of Plant Anaerobiosis Conference, Taiwan, 2nd – 5th June
- Economic Botany 2019, Cincinnati, USA, 2nd – 6th June
- International Symposium on Plant Photobiology, Barcelona, Spain, 3rd – 8th June
- In Vitro Biology Meeting, Florida, USA, 8th – 12th June
- 24th Annual International Conference of The RNA Society, Poland, 11th – 16th June
A spokesperson from Agrisera said: “After many years of supporting hundreds of plant conferences, workshops and congresses the idea of a reliable and global Plant Science Event calendar was born. Agrisera contacted the American Society of Plant Biology and our idea seem to hit the right timing.
“After discussions and brain storming the calendar started to take shape and since January 2019 all plant meetings, congresses, workshops and conferences can be signed up to the Global Plant Science Events Calendar. The aim is to cover most of worldwide meetings and provide a comprehensive listing”
Visit the Plantae calendar now at https://plantae.org/events-calendar/ to search for the next event you’ll attend.
– Rhys and the CiteAb team