Here at CiteAb we’re looking for a graduate with a life science or chemistry degree to join our team and manage some of our key data products.
Job title: Data product manager (Life sciences or chemistry graduate)
Salary: Competitive (Based on qualifications and experience)
Hours: Full Time. Part time and flexible working also considered
Contract Type: Permanent
Advert placed on: Wednesday the 17th of July 2019
Closes: Sunday the 4th of August 2019
Interviews: Wednesday the 14th of August 2019
This is an opportunity to join CiteAb, a market leading life science data company based in Bath (UK). CiteAb specialises in generating insight from scientific publications and since launching in 2013 has fast become one of the most influential voices within the life science community. CiteAb data is used daily by tens of thousands of scientists who work in the world’s leading academic institutions, pharmaceutical companies and reagent suppliers.
If you want to join our small, highly ambitious team and help us continue to define CiteAb as the world’s leading life science data company, you’ll need to be comfortable:
- Taking ownership of a range of data products and driving their improvement
- Working closely with other members of the CiteAb team
- Liaising with reagent suppliers to understand their requirements
- Delivering great data that helps researchers and suppliers
- Have enthusiasm, an eye for detail and the motivation to help us produce data products of the highest possible quality
- Have the ability to work closely with other team members and our partners in life science companies
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complicated data products to others
- Be quick to grasp concepts and understand a diverse range of data requirements
- Have a degree (or equivalent experience) which is most likely to be in the life sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Immunology or related subject areas) or in Chemistry, although candidates with other degrees and relevant experience will be actively considered
- A good understanding of research antibodies and other research reagents
- Experience of working in a research laboratory
The post would suit a recent graduate as full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Competitive salary
- 4.5 day week (for a full salary) – we don’t work Friday afternoons
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Private health care
- Work from a great office based in the heart of the beautiful city of Bath
- Opportunity for part time and/or flexible working
- Opportunities to travel to meet our partners and attend life science conferences, especially in the USA
- A variety of team social events
Please note, as this role is based at our offices in central Bath we’re not accepting applications for remote working.
To apply, please send us an email including a recent CV, covering letter and the details of two referees to email@example.com. Or for more information simply drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categorically no agencies / recruiters.